WELCOME to our blog's new look!
If you're looking for our website, go to www.cupcakegallery.com.au

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last workshop before Baby#3!

I've just had the privilege of teaching yet another wonderful bunch of ladies at my latest workshop - the Princess Cupcake Workshop, and am now officially on 'maternity leave' until September!

Well, besides the cakes I'll be making for my kids' combined birthday party in a couple of weeks plus entries into the 2011 Sydney Royal Easter Show.... before the baby comes in May. That should keep me busy!

Princess Cupcake Workshop starring Tiana, Belle, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Snow White
The view from my 'teaching table'

Me with my lovely students and their beautiful princess creations

2 comments:

Montse said...

They look so nice! Are you making that with fondant paste? I would love to be in one of your courses! But I am a bit far away... Congratulations from Barcelona! (Montse Rubio)

Alejandrapatch said...

Beautiful princess,I love your blog!!!!.
I asked you a question in the amish cake photo,can you answer me please?.
Excuse me my english.Thank you.